Why we make inspirational documentaries?
- Bring together the greatest minds and experts to provide real solutions to worlds pressing problems related to mental health and wellbeing.
- Inspire people to overcome their challenges
- Make learning and knowledge sharing more accessible to people
- Spread positivity, optimism and self-reliance
- Ignite a positive revolution
Why we need to survive depression?
A wide majority of the population today go through a major depressive episode at some point in their lives. A lot of them develop a pattern of recurrent depressive episodes in their lifetime.
According to data gathered since in the U.S. National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, about 37 million Americans are prescribed antidepressants that are 13% of the population, and half of those prescriptions are of at least five years in duration.
Depression can’t be ignored and there are many ways to overcome it’s challenges. This documentary is an attempt to pool in the best of ideas, practices and solutions that will help people to survive depression.