Why we make inspirational documentaries?
- As an organization, we are into developing learning tools and hence documentary is a visual medium through which we create awareness and educate people
- We bring together the greatest minds and experts to share their excerpts on a subject matter
- Through collaborative effort we aim at bringing the most updated, pragmatic and accurate information to viewers
- The documented information helps in providing some realistic solutions for world’s pressing problems related to mental health and wellbeing
- Make learning and knowledge sharing more accessible
- Spread positivity, optimism and self-reliance and inspire people to overcome challenges
- Ignite a positive revolution
Why we need LESSONS IN FORGIVENESS?
Forgiveness is a gift to oneself; it is about you letting go and choosing not to allow another to have power over you.
Forgiveness is the most spoken about and the least practiced. Our aim is to trigger people to take action on forgiving, not just partially but going into the depths so as to not to fall back into the spot again.
Millions of people struggle around the world struggle with toxic emotions. Positive thinking is over exaggerated without identifying the reasons for negative thoughts. When you boil it down, the root cause for most of the problems is resentment, hurt and self-hatred.
This film is an attempt to empower the viewers to let go of the sufferings associated with past events so that they can forge ahead with their far greater potential for inner freedom and happiness.